20 ene 2014

h a t s I N S P I R A T I O N


Para empezar la semana con animo os dejo con este post inspiración dedicado a nuestros queridos sombreros! 

Recordad que podéis seguir el blog via Bloglovin! Y para más fotos mi instagram: @saraalbarran. Para estar al corriente de mis actualizaciones seguirme en google+

To start the week with encouragement I leave you with this inspiration post dedicated to our dear hats! 

Remember you can follow the blog via Bloglovin! More pics on my instagram : @saraalbarran. To stay tune about my new posts follow me on google+

































Photos from: sincerelyjules, collagevintage, dulceida, jestemkasia, seamsforadesire, trendytaste, allthatshewants, stockholmstreetstyle, nanysklozet, sandrafreckled, lateafternoon, stylescrapbook, amlul, madamederosa...

1 comentario:

  1. Muy buen post!! por cierto te he mencionado en mi ultimo post, un besito :)

    http://memoriesapril.com

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you so so much for the comments!
Much love, xoxo