25 feb 2013

s o m e t i g e r s h e r e.


How was your monday? Today I bring you what I wore on saturday for a dinner with my family and to make some shopping. If you follow me on instagram (@saraalbarran ) I have show you the look while my boyfriend was in the fitting room of a shop jaja. You have seen all these clothes in another posts, here another way to wear them!
I left you guys, I have to study all night long... see you tomorrow with a diferent and cool post, you will like it!

Kisses beauties <3

Remember you can follow the blog via Bloglovin!


Que tal ha ido el lunes? Que duro se hace volver después del finde... Bueno hoy os traigo el look que llevé el  sábado para una comida familiar y para después hacer unas compritas, los que me sigáis en instagram (@saraalbarran )ya os lo enseñe mientras mi chico estaba en el probador jajaj  Todas las prendas han salido ya por el blog, esta bien aprovechar todo lo que tenemos en el armario de formas distintas, por desgracia no siempre se puede estrenar ropa. 
Bueno chicos os dejo que hoy me toca otra noche sin dormir estudiando... nos vemos mañana, con un post muy chulo y diferente, os gustará!

Besitos guapos <3

Recordad que podéis seguir el blog via Bloglovin!















Booties/botines: Bershka
Jeans/tejanos: Pull&Bear
Shirt/Camisa: Stradivarius
Sweater/Jersey: ?
Jacket/chaqueta: Zara Trf
Beanie/gorro: H&M

Photos by Marc Martínez

1 comentario:

Thank you so so much for the comments!
Much love, xoxo